- Login: perry
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/10/2009
- Last connection: 09/13/2011
- 05:35 PM pfSense Packages Bug #1870: phpSysInfo on 2.0 RC3
- I was the package developer. As most of the info phpsysinfo provides is in pfSense 2.0 and I don't use pfSense on har...
- 04:42 PM pfSense Bug #1564: rc.stop_packages causes reboot to only works from SSH, not from Web interface
- I can confirm on snapshot May 30 11:53:52 nanobsd 4G when I remove rc.stop_packages https://github.com/bsdperimeter/p...
- 02:19 AM pfSense Bug #1508: Wan Fai lback
- Could be the same thing I see on my wan2. When I look in /tmp/rules.debug gateways hasn't recovered. In a shell scrip...
- 05:14 AM pfSense Bug #1092: Changing NAT Port forward port setting not applied to firewall rule
- Correct the associated filter rule. Just tried to replicate but couldn't. I must have missed the apply button or look...
- 11:51 AM pfSense Bug #1092 (Closed): Changing NAT Port forward port setting not applied to firewall rule
- Was changing sip to alias with 5060 and 16300:16700
- 04:04 AM pfSense Bug #1066: Remove old dynamic caches
- Error gone and cache file left behind in /conf/
- 05:25 AM pfSense Bug #1066: Remove old dynamic caches
- should have looked like this :)...
- 05:14 AM pfSense Bug #1066 (Resolved): Remove old dynamic caches
- php: /services_dyndns_edit.php: The command '/bin/rm /conf/dyndns_opt2opendns'Fullrate'.cache' returned exit code '1'...
- 09:22 AM pfSense Bug #1049: After reinstalling packages at bootup, WebUI not accessable (NanoBSD)
- FYI I've upgrade (with no package) and it worked.
- 10:34 AM pfSense Bug #1040: link doesn't work "add a new one."
- Works ticket can be closed
Also available in: Atom