- Login: mcnolan
- Registered on: 09/13/2016
- Last connection: 10/27/2017
- 07:55 AM pfSense Bug #8018: Making WAN changes bricks PPPoE config
- Apologies - I accidentally clicked submit too soon.
The problem is that making any change and saving the page will...
- 07:53 AM pfSense Bug #8018 (Rejected): Making WAN changes bricks PPPoE config
- We use a pfSense appliance as firewall at a site with a DSL Internet connection.
- 10:57 AM pfSense Feature #5825: Allow EAP-RADIUS for authentication servers
- Related: https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/7111
Although it's not EAP, MSCHAPv2 is better than PAP
- 09:04 AM pfSense Feature #5825: Allow EAP-RADIUS for authentication servers
- Adam Thompson wrote:
> Supposedly this exists, per https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/IKEv2_with_EAP-RADIUS, but I'm ...
Also available in: Atom