- 06:49 AM pfSense Todo #10464: Disallow package updates when a system update is available
- At least now I can't reproduce the spontaneous upgrade, which is good in this case, I suppose. I'm sorry if I was spr...
- 01:34 PM pfSense Todo #10464: Disallow package updates when a system update is available
- [First off: This bug currently has priority "low". I suggest raising it to "RED ALERT!"]
Just a quick update: I wr...
- 05:53 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11479 (New): snmptt 1.4.2 does not work in daemon mode
- There is a bug in snmptt 1.4.2 that prevents it from starting up in daemon mode.
Upstream bug report: https://sour...
- 05:45 AM pfSense Todo #10464: Disallow package updates when a system update is available
- > If you don't automatically offer the upgrade then the update check on the dashboard and so on is not useful.
- 09:35 AM pfSense Todo #10464: Disallow package updates when a system update is available
- I think this is the wrong approach. Rather than preventing package updates if a pfSense version upgrade is pending, t...
- 03:24 AM pfSense Bug #9296: Rule / Alias FQDN-Resolution broken
- Same sentiment here as Robert Gijsen's above.
Do we at least know whether the bug is in filterdns itself (generati...
- 08:35 AM pfSense Bug #10943: boot fail after upgrade to the latest snapshot 20201001.0050. if bios is set to efi
- Another one: https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=251866
This one has a good idea of the cause, and a...
- 03:05 PM pfSense Bug #10376: Duplicate logs from charon
- I don't know about 2.5.0, but I can assure you it is not fixed in 2.4.5.
Also available in: Atom