- 09:21 AM pfSense Bug #9004: Default gateway IPv4 set to a group fails after restart on 2.4.4
- 2.4.4p1 also affected.
- 05:18 AM pfSense Bug #9153: default gateway feature not working properly with gateway groups
- Already reported here: https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/9004
- 11:02 AM pfSense Bug #9004: Default gateway IPv4 set to a group fails after restart on 2.4.4
- +1. This problem also affects my environment. Default route is not set after restart if default gw is a group gw, and...
- 09:17 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6818: WAN traffic graph displays inverted bandwidth columns
- Phillip Davis wrote:
> And that image is correct for the current traffic graph system (2.3.2). For example, the 3rd ...
- 09:15 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6818: WAN traffic graph displays inverted bandwidth columns
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Check again on a 2.3.3 or 2.4 snapshot those graphs have been replaced.
Thank you. It is a cr...
- 05:04 AM pfSense Bug #6819 (Duplicate): Cannot edit rules using Google Chrome
- After upgrade from 2.2.6 to 2.3.2, I'm not more able to edit a rule using Google Chrome. When I press save, the addre...
- 04:00 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6818 (Not a Bug): WAN traffic graph displays inverted bandwidth columns
- Open Traffic Graph and select WAN interface.
On the graph, BW IN and OUT values are correct. In the Bandwidth In / B...
Also available in: Atom