- Login: andrewhotlab
- Registered on: 10/07/2016
- Last connection: 12/12/2020
- 10:23 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8909: tinc package makes /rc.newwanip looping forever
- I guess I found a workaround: define a static IP address into the interface, then enable it and use in firewall and o...
- 10:30 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8909: tinc package makes /rc.newwanip looping forever
- I temporary blocked the loop by disabling the OPT interface associated with tap0:...
- 05:51 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8909 (New): tinc package makes /rc.newwanip looping forever
- I just realizd that each time the tincd(8) daemon is started, pfSense detects the new IP address on its dedicated int...
- 06:05 AM pfSense Bug #7345: nanobsd upgrades still fail bacause of lacking resolv.conf
- Great, thank you very much Brett!
- 05:34 PM pfSense Bug #7345 (Resolved): nanobsd upgrades still fail bacause of lacking resolv.conf
- As I wrote in a comment to the closed bug #6557, the upgrade procedure still fails, because copying the source file o...
- 01:36 PM pfSense Bug #6557: nanobsd upgrades may fail from lacking resolv.conf
- Sorry, but it seems not to be solved. I just upgraded from 2.3.2 to 2.3.2-p1 (NanoBSD) and the procedure still hangs ...
Also available in: Atom