- 02:57 PM pfSense Feature #10826: Support for Domeneshop DDNS
- confirmed to be working on latest 2.5 development snapshot
- 03:24 AM pfSense Feature #10826 (Resolved): Support for Domeneshop DDNS
- Domeneshop is the largest registrar for .no (Norway) domains with over 40% of all .no domains. Source (in Norwegian):...
- 12:41 AM pfSense Packages Feature #6866: Suricata multiple interfaces
- You are only covering the first half of the description - which is of no relevance except giving you some background ...
- 12:42 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9340: Buypass CA does not support wildcard
- At Let's encrypt:
- 09:21 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9340 (Resolved): Buypass CA does not support wildcard
- The BuyPass server is listed as "acmev2":
BuyPass Production ACME v2 (Applies rate limits to certificate requests)
- 01:19 AM pfSense Bug #9258: Error deleting tunnel type P2 when mixed with VTI
1. disable vti interface
2. remove all unwanted p2
3. enable vti interface
- 01:16 AM pfSense Bug #9258 (Resolved): Error deleting tunnel type P2 when mixed with VTI
- When trying to delete a (tunnel mode) phase 2 entry were both "tunnel" and "vti" modes are mixed the GUI is respondin...
- 04:04 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9257 (Duplicate): add more servers to acme
The Security Researcher Scott Helme has just blogged about an alternative to Let's Encrypt; https://scotthelme...
- 02:34 AM pfSense Bug #7020: <Hostname> is omitted when sending logs on syslog
- I agree with Darren. This should be treated as a bug and the best solution is to add hostname to the syslog messages ...
- 03:52 AM pfSense Feature #7029: GRE interfaces not available as SPAN port
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> As far as I can tell, FreeBSD doesn't support it. If you want ERSPAN support for FreeBSD GRE int...
Also available in: Atom