- Login: Patch
- Registered on: 10/31/2022
- Last connection: 07/01/2023
- 12:36 AM pfSense Todo #10464: Disallow package updates when a system update is available
- Imo there are three separate updates pfsense manages
* pfsense update: branch set to current should update as new cur...
- 06:13 PM pfSense Feature #14030 (New): GUI setting/tunable for ZFS ARC Maximum size
- The default settings for ARC in FreeBSD are appropriate to optimise disk access for most computer systems.
For a re...
- 05:47 PM pfSense Plus Feature #14012: ZFS memory usage graphs
- This feature request is probably related: zfs GUI functionality - alerts https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/9226 but ...
- 01:01 AM pfSense Regression #13593: pfSense-repo.abi left at FreeBSD:14:amd64 after changing update branch to DEVEL and back
- It works for me now running pfsense 2.6.0-RELEASE (amd64)
- 07:27 PM pfSense Plus Feature #13511: Priority Code Point (PCP) option on interface configuration
- An alternative GUI interface to enable setting the VLAN to zero is, to allow the VLAN to be set to zero in the GUI.
- 06:06 AM pfSense Bug #13610: VLAN ID of 0 Not Accepted in CE 2.7 or Plus 23.01
- Steve Wheeler wrote in #note-1:
> That will than send traffic tagged with vlan id 0 and the pcp tag set.
Also available in: Atom