- Login: chuchuchu
- Registered on: 11/09/2016
- Last connection: 11/13/2016
- 05:55 AM pfSense Packages Bug #3343: (re)starting freeradius service throws "The command '/usr/local/etc/rc.d/radiusd.sh stop' returned exit code '1', the output was 'radiusd not running?'"
- The problem is, that pfSense restarts the packages it self and also calls the restart method of freeradius itself.
- 04:41 PM pfSense Bug #6099: igmpproxy does not recognize upstream interface
- Found sth on different site:
So for at least with DE-Telekom ...
Also available in: Atom