- 06:21 PM pfSense Feature #4821: PPPoE WANs do not take full advantage of NIC driver queues for receiving traffic
- Interestingly I appear to have rss working on pppoe using igb driver.
the tx is very misbalanced about 10:1 but rx...
- 10:05 AM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- UPVOTE here, put politics aside please, regardless if you hate NAT or not, this feature should at least be added.
- 10:04 AM pfSense Feature #7467: Add iPhone/Android/Generic USB tethering support
- Not sure why you keep pushing back the target, its 2 mins to add a few words to the kernel module build command and t...
- 11:04 AM pfSense Bug #7918: Nightly error reloading rules
- Ok in my case the error was caused by me accidentally setting two queues to the same priority on FAIRQ.
So to avoi...
- 12:22 PM pfSense Bug #7918: Nightly error reloading rules
- confirmed same problem here, never seen it before then out of nowhere suddenly no type of rule update can be carried ...
- 06:12 PM pfSense Bug #9264: Disabling "IPv6 over IPv4 Tunneling" breaks config
- lower urgency now.
I fixed my local config with viconfig.
The setting that got stick is 'ipvnat'
It looked l...
- 05:57 PM pfSense Bug #9264: Disabling "IPv6 over IPv4 Tunneling" breaks config
- Raising urgency of bug, as it seems it does actually prevent toggling other settings on the networking page. Until I...
- 05:54 PM pfSense Bug #9264: Disabling "IPv6 over IPv4 Tunneling" breaks config
- missed step 4 which is hit save and apply again.
- 05:53 PM pfSense Bug #9264 (Resolved): Disabling "IPv6 over IPv4 Tunneling" breaks config
- Steps that may possibly reproduce.
1 - enable "IPv6 over IPv4 Tunneling" and set an ip address in the "ipv4 addres...
- 04:55 AM pfSense Bug #7384: DHCPv6 doesn't merge IPv6 prefix with the input submitted in DNS servers field when using Track Interface IPv6 configuration parameter for the LAN interface.
- this has been pushed back a lot, it would be nice if it got implemented, as a work around I have been using fe80::1:1...
Also available in: Atom