- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/16/2010
- Last connection: 05/30/2012
- 07:53 PM pfSense Feature #1241: Custom Dynamic DNS
- This was merged, and can be closed.
- 07:52 PM pfSense Bug #2463 (Resolved): system_gateways_edit.php rejects correct configurations with dynamic or vpn interfaces
- eg. Gateway of dynamic makes the "Monitor IP" setting reject everything as having a "different Address Family"
- 08:53 PM pfSense Bug #1629: invalid state table entries after WAN IP change
- No, no, Im not talking about IPv6 in pfSense, Im talking about IPv6 NAT passthrough in the "System: Advanced: Network...
- 04:57 PM pfSense Bug #1629: invalid state table entries after WAN IP change
- I have the same problem (after the fixes) with IPv6 tunneling, so this is not resolved.
- 01:27 PM pfSense Feature #1241: Custom Dynamic DNS
- Github pull at: https://github.com/bsdperimeter/pfsense/pull/2
Sorry for the disturbance.
- 01:27 PM pfSense Feature #1578: Custom DynDNS Providers
- Additionally, this is a duplicate of #1241 sorry for the confusion there. I had just seen that git was moved off of ...
- 01:20 PM pfSense Feature #1578: Custom DynDNS Providers
- Originally posted here, uploaded to github to make it easier for me to keep it up-to-date http://forum.pfsense.org/in...
- 06:35 AM pfSense Feature #1241 (Resolved): Custom Dynamic DNS
- Because there are so many services which require an updated IP Address, which provide some kind of API via an HTTP re...
- 01:34 PM pfSense Bug #969: NAT rdr work only on one interface
- Confirmed fixed in the latest snapshots.
- 01:20 AM pfSense Bug #957: Dynamic DNS Fails with a disabled entry.
- Confirmed, the applied patch fixes the issue.
Also available in: Atom