- 10:29 PM pfSense Feature #7193: NTP process PGRMF
- I also have a Garmin 18x LVC and I've been trying to replicate your setup but I'm not really sure why you needed a fu...
- 04:25 AM pfSense Feature #7193: NTP process PGRMF
- Pär Wedin wrote:
> I have the hardware to test this and I have enabled the "Process PGRMF" option, but I don't know ...
- 08:42 PM pfSense Feature #7287 (Pull Request Review): NTP add support for ACTS ref clock
- Add support for driver 18 ACTS ref clock.
- 01:26 PM pfSense Feature #7284 (Feedback): NTPd Autoset GPS device baud rate
- It would be nice to have the option to attempt to auto configure the baud rate for a GPS device.
Useful if you don't...
- 06:44 AM pfSense Revision 472f121b: Allow PGRMF for Custom GPS type.
- 06:07 AM pfSense Revision bd74b2ec: Fix ublox parsing.
- 04:10 AM pfSense Feature #7201 (New): NTP Support multiple GPS reference clocks
- PR https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3468
- 03:03 AM pfSense Revision d1fe01d2: Set ntp gps mode for pgrmf even if no other modes are being set.
- (cherry picked from commit 821110e8ff76564c23783c554fc89cd9458683ac)
- 03:03 AM pfSense Revision 5476b118: Add to NTP GPS processing of PGRMF sentence
- (cherry picked from commit 6924a2bf34a70cd33284a28ca3575f33f9834375)
Also available in: Atom