- Login: blkeller
- Registered on: 01/31/2017
- Last connection: 09/15/2021
- 05:24 PM pfSense Docs Correction #12469: Automatic outbound NAT rules are applied to the WG interface
- Brett Keller wrote in #note-8:
> Setting an upstream gateway includes the interface in automatic outbound NAT rule g...
- 05:53 PM pfSense Docs Correction #12469: Automatic outbound NAT rules are applied to the WG interface
- Christian McDonald wrote in #note-3:
> For assigned tunnel interfaces, the inverse is true...pfSense has no way of k...
- 03:34 PM pfSense Regression #12382: Certificate Depth checking creates OpenVPN micro-outages every time a user authenticates after 2.5.2 upgrade
- Well, obviously you know your userbase better than I do, so if more people would be negatively impacted by reverting ...
- 02:32 PM pfSense Regression #12384: Segmentation fault when loading ALTQ traffic shaping rules using FAIRQ
- I just tested this on the 2.6.0.a.20210916.0100 snapshot, and I can no longer reproduce the problem there, so this do...
- 10:06 PM pfSense Regression #12384 (Resolved): Segmentation fault when loading ALTQ traffic shaping rules using FAIRQ
- This is the return of Bug #11550 in pfSense 2.5.2.
I originally filed my report as a reply to that bug, but I real...
- 08:22 PM pfSense Regression #12382 (New): Certificate Depth checking creates OpenVPN micro-outages every time a user authenticates after 2.5.2 upgrade
- We're running several OpenVPN servers on a single pfSense box at our office, and ever since upgrading from 2.4.5p1 to...
- 05:07 AM pfSense Regression #11550: Segmentation fault when loading ALTQ traffic shaping rules using FAIRQ
- I'm afraid I have to agree with Roman Nik that this bug is still around in 2.5.2-RELEASE.
I just upgraded from 2.4...
- 09:22 PM pfSense Bug #7345: nanobsd upgrades still fail bacause of lacking resolv.conf
- I also ran into this issue, which broke my ability to update my NanoBSD 2.3.2_1 box to 2.3.3_1. The box in question ...
- 05:47 PM pfSense Bug #7375 (Resolved): User with restricted privileges can still delete all monitoring/graphing data
- I attempted to create a "graph-viewing-only" user account that I could hand out to non-admin users so that they could...
- 02:21 PM pfSense Bug #7198 (Resolved): nginx-error.log is not circular and can fill filesystem
- Unlike almost all of the other log files contained in @/var/log@, nginx-error.log is not circular. Because it grows ...
Also available in: Atom