- 09:22 PM pfSense Bug #7345: nanobsd upgrades still fail bacause of lacking resolv.conf
- I also ran into this issue, which broke my ability to update my NanoBSD 2.3.2_1 box to 2.3.3_1. The box in question ...
- 05:47 PM pfSense Bug #7375 (Assigned): User with restricted privileges can still delete all monitoring/graphing data
- I attempted to create a "graph-viewing-only" user account that I could hand out to non-admin users so that they could...
- 02:21 PM pfSense Bug #7198 (Resolved): nginx-error.log is not circular and can fill filesystem
- Unlike almost all of the other log files contained in @/var/log@, nginx-error.log is not circular. Because it grows ...
Also available in: Atom