- 08:33 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7470 (Closed): Status Traffic Totals - March 2017 is missing
- March 2017 is missing in the Monthly view. Noticed by several users in the forum:
- 07:37 AM pfSense Bug #6957: CARP arp reply with wrong src mac
- This also seems to have a negative effect on switches the pfSense gateway is not directly connected to. I.e. pfSense ...
- 09:28 AM pfSense Bug #7149: igb driver queue related crashes
- After completely removing the queues entry in loader.conf.local and more than 5 days uptime, I think this issue is re...
- 12:43 AM pfSense Bug #7149: igb driver queue related crashes
- Updated to the lastest snapshot (Mon Jan 30 22:08:41 CST 2017), set queues to 2 and tried this on a DMZ host for a fe...
- 02:55 AM pfSense Bug #7149 (Resolved): igb driver queue related crashes
- Some 2.4 installations tend to crash out of nowhere related to igb driver queues.
- 09:38 AM pfSense Bug #7086: stale zfs file systems
- Fresh install worked without problems. Can't say anything about the original problem, not enough knowledge in that ar...
- 02:55 AM pfSense Bug #7086: stale zfs file systems
- Tried a fresh install, maybe there is a problem with this change?
It gave me...
- 01:16 AM pfSense Bug #7118: ICMP rule with ICMP type "any" fails to load
- Works fine now. Many thanks, Phil!
- 12:33 AM pfSense Bug #7118 (Resolved): ICMP rule with ICMP type "any" fails to load
- Creating a pass rule with ICMP and ICMP type any prevents the ruleset from being loaded.
The following rule is gener...
- 10:21 AM pfSense Feature #6103 (New): DNS Resolver Outgoing Interfaces should be able to use Gateway Groups
- If I use the default Outgoing Interface setting for Unbound (ALL), the DNS Resolver does not really use all interface...
Also available in: Atom