- Login: db
- Registered on: 11/04/2010
- Last connection: 11/09/2010
- 02:39 PM pfSense Bug #991: multiple XSS issues
- Scott Ullrich wrote:
> We prefer to have one ticket open per issue. Even though there where multiple files affected...
- 09:35 AM pfSense Bug #991: multiple XSS issues
- Chris Buechler wrote:
> please don't open a bunch of tickets where there is only one issue.
OH so you think I did...
- 07:58 AM pfSense Bug #994 (Closed): xss on the pfsense website ...
- xss on the pfsense website ...
I don't know if anyone cares about this but you can xss www.pfsense.org.
- 07:52 AM pfSense Bug #993 (Closed): issue 4 THIS AFFECTS STABLE
- issue 4 THIS AFFECTS STABLE (for more information see the first of these issues).
xss via graph.php:
- 07:50 AM pfSense Bug #992 (Closed): issue 3 THIS ONLY AFFECTS BETA 4 2.0
- issue 3 THIS ONLY AFFECTS BETA 4 2.0 (for more information see the first of these issues).
xss via pkg_edit.php
- 07:49 AM pfSense Bug #991 (Resolved): multiple XSS issues
- 07:47 AM pfSense Bug #990 (Resolved): xss in pfsense I was testing beta 4 pfSense-2.0-BETA4-20100902-0947.iso
I haven't against the latest dev, because when I tried to update via today's snapshot it broke and will no lon...
Also available in: Atom