- Login: Liny
- Registered on: 04/21/2017
- Last connection: 10/22/2020
- 07:55 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10429: Status Traffic Total broken 2.4.5
- The patch provided by me above with the instructions works to fix it on 2.4.5, or, you can also update to 2.5.0 which...
- 05:32 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11449: BIND fails during/after upgrade to 21.02/2.50
- Wayne Graves wrote:
> unbound not running when this occurred on my pfsense 2.5.
Yea, ignore my comment (I deleted...
- 04:22 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10429: Status Traffic Total broken 2.4.5
- Attached is a patch that can be applied with the system patches plugin that incorporates the fixes needed to fix the ...
- 01:28 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7487: Status Traffic Totals doesnt persist through reboots.
- Sadly someone else will have to test, the system I am using as my router is 32 bit and 2.4 only seems to be available...
- 05:00 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7487: Status Traffic Totals doesnt persist through reboots.
- Forgot to add the effected version as I did not notice the field till after I submitted, but I am running 2.3.3-RELEA...
- 04:58 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7487 (Resolved): Status Traffic Totals doesnt persist through reboots.
- The persistent data for vmstat is stored on /var and when you have var and tmp on ramdrives, the data isn't backed up...
Also available in: Atom