- 07:08 AM pfSense Bug #7509: Inconsistent stored line endings in CAs
- Phillip Davis wrote:
> Does that cause the OpenVPN client to not load the configuration/certificate?
> Or to break ...
- 03:58 AM pfSense Bug #7509: Inconsistent stored line endings in CAs
- I have just found that this seems to affect all input forms: if I enable "Enable authentication of TLS packets." in m...
- 03:20 AM pfSense Bug #7509: Inconsistent stored line endings in CAs
- As an addendum, I checked the release notes of the last versions and could not find anything related to this. The clo...
- 03:19 AM pfSense Bug #7509 (Needs Patch): Inconsistent stored line endings in CAs
- Hello guys,
First of all, I'm not an expert in certs/security by any means, so please be gentle. Also, I'm using t...
- 01:47 PM pfSense Bug #2800: OpenVPN doesn't work properly with intermediate/chained CAs
- Hello guys, I have a very similar setup using v2.3.2 in AWS, I'm still hitting this issue, but in my case seems to be...
Also available in: Atom