- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/29/2010
- Last connection: 06/21/2015
- 01:19 PM pfSense Bug #4780: max_input_vars limit reached with aliases having >1000 members
- pfSense version 2.2.2
- 01:18 PM pfSense Bug #4780 (Resolved): max_input_vars limit reached with aliases having >1000 members
- The limit has been reach for long alias lists used in firewall configuration.
- 08:30 AM pfSense Packages Bug #1330 (Closed): ntop library missing
- # ntop
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "librrd_th.so.5" not found, required by "ntop"
- 11:10 AM pfSense Bug #1051: radius support in racoon
- it's on amd64
- 11:01 AM pfSense Bug #1051: radius support in racoon
I've just updated the system to build from Feb 23th 2011 and the issue reappeared.
- 11:46 AM pfSense Packages Bug #1245 (Closed): barnyard2 won't start
- barnyard2 configured with remote mysql server won't start.
I tried from command line and I receive:
- 05:00 AM pfSense Bug #1051 (Resolved): radius support in racoon
- there is no radius support compiled in racoon daemon
Also available in: Atom