- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/01/2010
- Last connection: 01/27/2011
- 09:46 AM pfSense Bug #1235 (Resolved): pfsense 2.0 load balancing with a https monitor seems to default timeout 200ms causing constant timeouts
I've been failing with load balancing between two https web servers on pfsense 2.0.
I have two https server...
- 11:16 AM pfSense Bug #1196 (Rejected): Upgraded today (haven't for a week or slightly more) and my servers are now sending out multicast IGMP packets?!
- I upgraded my pfsense 2.0 test boxes today for the first time in about a week.
All of a sudden my firewall logs ar...
- 08:58 AM pfSense Bug #1190: Incorrectly pasted SSL Cert breaks the webconfigurator
- Actually, I lie. That hasn't fixed it. /var/etc/cert.pem is being replaced when the webConfigurator restarts?!
- 08:55 AM pfSense Bug #1190 (Resolved): Incorrectly pasted SSL Cert breaks the webconfigurator
- I just pasted an SSL cert into the cert manager to use as the cert for the web interface. I managed to paste the cert...
- 09:42 AM pfSense Bug #1187 (Resolved): Creating NAT rule with valid (but long) label causes error loading pf rules
- I created a Firewall: NAT: Port Forward: rule with a description of: "Redirect tftp requests to tftp-proxy running lo...
- 10:09 AM pfSense Feature #1181 (Closed): Allow a way to add protocols (such as udp) to a load balancer
- I've been trying to configure load balanced DNS with pfsense 2.0. It occurred to me fairly quickly that this might no...
- 07:18 AM pfSense Feature #1174 (Closed): Allow a way to force a vip configured on the 'CARP master server' to use another host at the master for the vip
- I have a pair of pfsense 2.0 beta servers. I'm syncing config between the servers so that I edit on my 'primary' serv...
- 05:32 AM pfSense Bug #1079 (Resolved): Load balancer widget doesn't work on 2.0
- The load balancer dashboard widget on pfsense 2.0 doesn't work.
Further investigation suggests it's expecting data...
- 09:38 AM pfSense Bug #1063: Load balancer status doesn't work if the virtual server name contains a '.'
- Bah, attached in a slightly more readable format
- 09:36 AM pfSense Bug #1063: Load balancer status doesn't work if the virtual server name contains a '.'
: relayctl show summary
Id Type Name Avlblty Status
1 redirect test ...
Also available in: Atom