- Login: helge000
- Registered on: 07/25/2017
- Last connection: 08/21/2018
- 05:27 AM pfSense Bug #6880: Multiple DHCP6 WAN connections leads to multiple dhcp6c clients
- Luke Hamburg wrote:
> Thanks. I first checked out master and didn't find that commit... then drank some coffee & re...
- 03:46 AM pfSense Bug #7734: Using opton ia pd0 does not renew prefix and prefix get dropped
- Sorry - was looking for it but forgot about /var/etc:...
- 09:32 AM pfSense Bug #7734: Using opton ia pd0 does not renew prefix and prefix get dropped
- This might be related to #7330
- 09:31 AM pfSense Bug #7734 (New): Using opton ia pd0 does not renew prefix and prefix get dropped
- From my ISP i am getting a vl/rl of 14400 seconds
The prefix is not renewed and is dropped after 4hrs, see below.
- 06:02 AM pfSense Bug #7721 (Closed): NTPd stops using external peers if listening on one interface only in a muliwan setup
- In a multiwan setup, when selecting only one listening interface (eg. LAN), NTPd does not select external peers as th...
Also available in: Atom