- Login: ggzengel
- Registered on: 12/06/2010
- Last connection: 01/25/2023
- 08:02 AM pfSense Bug #13896: Panic: page fault with ipV6
- Even this is a pre-release, the Pfsense is used in production.
So I can't provoke a crash.
Since the crash is onl...
- 06:25 AM pfSense Bug #13896 (New): Panic: page fault with ipV6
- The pfsense crashes if the pfsense gets a IPv6 subnet over a PPPoE interface.
The pfsense gets the subnet via DHCPv6...
- 11:54 AM pfSense Regression #12915 (Resolved): ``diag_pftop.php`` does not fully encode output
- diag_pftop.php shows rules without quoting "<>"....
- 02:32 PM pfSense Bug #11035: PPPoE: can't remove hook
- Is this the problem?
> kernel vlan2: changing name to 'igb4.7'
- 02:31 PM pfSense Bug #11035: PPPoE: can't remove hook
- I replayed this bug again:...
- 12:01 PM pfSense Bug #11035 (Resolved): PPPoE: can't remove hook
- I have seen this with 2 Pfsense.
After changing a single RAW interface (change from none to staticIP on igb4/opt11 o...
- 08:49 AM pfSense Plus Feature #10804 (Resolved): Interface Status page information for switch uplinks may be replaced by switch port data when media state monitoring is set
- Like in #10793#note-9 written status->interface for mvneta1 shows mixed data from mvneta1 and switch port 1.
- 08:26 AM pfSense Bug #10793: SNMP: Netgate SG-3100 shows wrong speed
- I agree, it's not a bug.
I forgot that this switch config for tracking ports exists because I only used it once at f...
- 03:06 PM pfSense Bug #10793: SNMP: Netgate SG-3100 shows wrong speed
- No, no problem.
But you said mvneta1 is always at 2500MBit but pfsense shows 100MBit like picture 2020-07-30 21-24...
- 02:29 PM pfSense Bug #10793: SNMP: Netgate SG-3100 shows wrong speed
- It looks like it reflects speed from 1st switch port or max link speed on switch.
Also available in: Atom