- Login: ggzengel
- Registered on: 12/06/2010
- Last connection: 11/05/2020
- 02:32 PM pfSense Bug #11035: PPPoE: can't remove hook
- Is this the problem?
> kernel vlan2: changing name to 'igb4.7'
- 02:31 PM pfSense Bug #11035: PPPoE: can't remove hook
- I replayed this bug again:...
- 12:01 PM pfSense Bug #11035 (Resolved): PPPoE: can't remove hook
- I have seen this with 2 Pfsense.
After changing a single RAW interface (change from none to staticIP on igb4/opt11 o...
- 08:49 AM pfSense Plus Feature #10804 (Resolved): Interface Status page information for switch uplinks may be replaced by switch port data when media state monitoring is set
- Like in #10793#note-9 written status->interface for mvneta1 shows mixed data from mvneta1 and switch port 1.
- 08:26 AM pfSense Bug #10793: SNMP: Netgate SG-3100 shows wrong speed
- I agree, it's not a bug.
I forgot that this switch config for tracking ports exists because I only used it once at f...
- 03:06 PM pfSense Bug #10793: SNMP: Netgate SG-3100 shows wrong speed
- No, no problem.
But you said mvneta1 is always at 2500MBit but pfsense shows 100MBit like picture 2020-07-30 21-24...
- 02:29 PM pfSense Bug #10793: SNMP: Netgate SG-3100 shows wrong speed
- It looks like it reflects speed from 1st switch port or max link speed on switch.
- 04:04 PM pfSense Bug #10793: SNMP: Netgate SG-3100 shows wrong speed
- Is this relevant?
mvneta1 supports only 2500MBit but connects with 100MBit....
- 05:55 AM pfSense Bug #10793 (Resolved): SNMP: Netgate SG-3100 shows wrong speed
- I use check_nwc_health for monitoring network interfaces and it shows always over usage (>100%) on interface mvneta1....
- 11:06 AM pfSense Bug #10508: Backup does not skip all RRD data
- If want to make everybody happy:
replace this ...
Also available in: Atom