- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/04/2009
- Last connection: 05/20/2020
- 01:40 AM pfSense Bug #10576 (Resolved): Update unbound to mitigate CVE-2020-12662
- Unbound is vulnerable to a new type of DNS amplification attack dubbed NXNSAttack.
- 02:58 AM pfSense Bug #8518: Rule Error On Upgrade 2.4.3 -> 2.4.3-p1
- I'm affected as well. This is on a HA cluster with a couple of VIPs (mostly IPv4 and IPv6 CARPs and some IP aliases)....
- 07:31 AM pfSense Feature #7761 (New): Add a way to match on IPv6 proto=0 (hop-by-hop header extension)
> Since this EH is required to be ...
- 10:07 AM pfSense Bug #4218: Bridge does not have AUTO_LINKLOCAL flag
- PR: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3788 (simple checkbox, does not detect whether or not ipv6 is configured ...
- 06:43 AM pfSense Bug #4218: Bridge does not have AUTO_LINKLOCAL flag
- I think this feature could be implemented as follows:
* Provide a new advanced configuration option on the bridge ...
- 08:50 AM pfSense Feature #6847: Register CN of OpenVPN clients in DNS Resolver
- PR here: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3183
- 11:11 AM pfSense Feature #6847: Register CN of OpenVPN clients in DNS Resolver
- There is an error in the script. @case "$1" in@ should read @case "$OP" in@.
- 11:10 AM pfSense Feature #6847 (Resolved): Register CN of OpenVPN clients in DNS Resolver
- Use case: Serial port servers deployed in the field connect to the office via OpenVPN. In order to collect the data, ...
- 06:53 AM pfSense Bug #4447: Unbound adds PTR records for host override aliases
- Thanks for merging the followup, and sorry for the noise. It works now as expected with the newest snapshot. @PTR@ qu...
- 03:37 AM pfSense Bug #4447: Unbound adds PTR records for host override aliases
- Oops, that completely broke revers DNS lookups. Regrettably I confused the config keys, the code looks for @ip@ inste...
Also available in: Atom