- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/04/2009
- Last connection: 04/21/2021
- 05:03 AM pfSense Feature #11103: radvd: use virtual link local IP as source address in HA setups
- Found another thing I've missed before:
- 03:16 PM pfSense Feature #11103: radvd: use virtual link local IP as source address in HA setups
- Thanks for merging. I just opened a PR for a small followup:
- 02:25 AM pfSense Feature #11103: radvd: use virtual link local IP as source address in HA setups
- Filed PR: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4487
Instructions for testing this feature:
* Setup HA cluste...
- 12:52 PM pfSense Feature #11103 (Pull Request Review): radvd: use virtual link local IP as source address in HA setups
- If radvd is configured with _RA interface_ set to a virtual link local IP, then add it to @AdvRASrcAddress@ in @radvd...
- 01:40 AM pfSense Bug #10576 (Resolved): Update unbound to mitigate CVE-2020-12662
- Unbound is vulnerable to a new type of DNS amplification attack dubbed NXNSAttack.
- 02:58 AM pfSense Bug #8518: Rule Error On Upgrade 2.4.3 -> 2.4.3-p1
- I'm affected as well. This is on a HA cluster with a couple of VIPs (mostly IPv4 and IPv6 CARPs and some IP aliases)....
- 07:31 AM pfSense Feature #7761 (New): Add a way to match on IPv6 proto=0 (hop-by-hop header extension)
> Since this EH is required to be ...
- 10:07 AM pfSense Bug #4218: Bridge does not have AUTO_LINKLOCAL flag
- PR: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3788 (simple checkbox, does not detect whether or not ipv6 is configured ...
- 06:43 AM pfSense Bug #4218: Bridge does not have AUTO_LINKLOCAL flag
- I think this feature could be implemented as follows:
* Provide a new advanced configuration option on the bridge ...
- 08:50 AM pfSense Feature #6847: Register CN of OpenVPN clients in DNS Resolver
- PR here: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3183
Also available in: Atom