- 07:40 AM pfSense Bug #9488: No console when booting CE Memstick UEFI.
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> OK, we'll mark this resolved for now, can revisit if it turns out to be a general issue.
- 03:13 PM pfSense Bug #9242 (New): MBT-4220/2220 not recognized by pfsense correctly after UEFI upgraded to 1.00
- In BIOS Released by intel there were system identyfier change.
pfSense installer expects
Product Name: Minnowboard ...
- 05:08 AM pfSense Bug #8055: pfsense GUI accessible over tun interface address from remote network
- INVALID - please close, additional route path advertised by secondary client.
- 02:40 AM pfSense Bug #8055 (Closed): pfsense GUI accessible over tun interface address from remote network
site A pfSense:
OpenVPN_TUN: 172.28.10.1/30 (OpenVPN routing 192.168.1.2/32)
- 01:10 AM pfSense Bug #8006: 2.4.1 PPPoE client on vlan fails to initialise
- to workaround problem i did
sed -i 's/igb0.640/igb0_640/' /conf/config.xml
- 12:56 AM pfSense Bug #8006 (Duplicate): 2.4.1 PPPoE client on vlan fails to initialise
- after upgrade to 2.4.1 i lost internet connectivity.
looks like after after vlan naming change something broken
- 01:02 PM pfSense Bug #7810 (Resolved): openssl/openvpn need to have loaded booth AESNI and cryptodev to accelerate AES operations , but gui alows you load only one at once
- [2.4.0-RC][email@example.com]/boot/kernel: kldunload cryptodev
- 04:46 AM pfSense Bug #7777 (Duplicate): IPsec P2 - Tunnel IPv4 edition form changes remote network mask to /32
- Each time i am modifying P2 settings (Tunnel IPv4), remote network mask is changed back to /32.
So each time user ch...
Also available in: Atom