- 10:23 AM pfSense Bug #9208: The wrong session timeout value can be used for some captive portal users
- PR: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4024
- 10:22 AM pfSense Bug #9208 (New): The wrong session timeout value can be used for some captive portal users
- When "Use RADIUS Session-Timeout attributes" is enabled the wrong session timeout value is used for users without a R...
- 08:36 AM pfSense Revision 066335a3: Captive portal: Add custom RADIUS dictionary with the new pfSense vendor-specific attributes
- 08:35 AM pfSense Revision f87ddb3b: Captive portal: add option to choose whether to use the bandwidth limits retrieved from RADIUS or not
- Automatically upgrade config to preserve old RADIUS bandwidth limits behaviour on existing installations.
- 08:19 AM pfSense Revision e4c34f17: Captive portal: add the explicit reason why a user was disconnected to the log
- 08:19 AM pfSense Revision f3e403d5: Captive portal: add option to retrieve the traffic quota value from RADIUS
- Add an option to enable retrieving a user's traffic quota from RADIUS. The code uses a new vendor-specific attribute ...
- 08:19 AM pfSense Revision acbd943d: Captive portal: add a traffic quota option
- Add a new option to disconnect users after they exceed a traffic quota (sum of downloaded data and uploaded data).
- 08:19 AM pfSense Revision 643315be: Captive portal: always use the RADIUS-provided session timeout value if the option is enabled
- 03:09 AM pfSense Feature #8202 (Resolved): Captive portal: add support for setting traffic quotas
- Pull request #3453 on github https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3453
Add support for traffic quotas to captiv...
- 07:31 AM pfSense Bug #7813 (Resolved): Missing download statistics on captive portal with MAC filtering enabled
- I'm testing the captive portal on 2.4 RC (updated to today) and I noticed that when MAC filtering is enabled the byte...
Also available in: Atom