- 10:33 AM pfSense Revision 1643d2f4: Captive portal: fix locking when reinitialising rules
- Don't take the lock in captiveportal_init_rules() if
captiveportal_configure_zone() has already taken it.
- 10:33 AM pfSense Revision a4a21be1: Captive portal: don't reset auth rules unless actually needed
- 10:33 AM pfSense Revision 7bdf5cd6: Captive portal: make possible to preserve authorized users' rules and pipes
- 10:33 AM pfSense Revision 49dc4244: Captive portal: cleanup pipe database at shutdown
- 10:30 AM pfSense Revision 76bfc872: Captive portal: fix per-user traffic quotas
- Don't overwrite the global traffic quota value with a user's radius-provided value
that would then be reused in the s...
- 10:23 AM pfSense Bug #9208: The wrong session timeout value can be used for some captive portal users
- PR: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4024
- 10:22 AM pfSense Bug #9208 (Resolved): The wrong session timeout value can be used for some captive portal users
- When "Use RADIUS Session-Timeout attributes" is enabled the wrong session timeout value is used for users without a R...
- 09:58 AM pfSense Revision 0369eeb4: Captive portal: fix per-user session timeouts
- Don't overwrite the global session timeout value with a user's radius-provided timeout
that would then be reused in t...
- 08:36 AM pfSense Revision 066335a3: Captive portal: Add custom RADIUS dictionary with the new pfSense vendor-specific attributes
- 08:35 AM pfSense Revision f87ddb3b: Captive portal: add option to choose whether to use the bandwidth limits retrieved from RADIUS or not
- Automatically upgrade config to preserve old RADIUS bandwidth limits behaviour on existing installations.
Also available in: Atom