- Login: thomas
- Registered on: 12/15/2010
- Last connection: 01/09/2014
- 04:42 AM pfSense Feature #3377: OAuth2 authentication in captive portal
- Here is a proof of concept, for a OAuth2 captive portal authentication with Google accounts :
- 04:56 AM pfSense Feature #3377 (New): OAuth2 authentication in captive portal
- In Captive Portal we have native, ldap and radius authentication. Today, a lot of authentication systems provide OAut...
- 07:47 AM pfSense Bug #2679: PHP warnings in diag_states_summary.php
- I think there is an error in the commited patch : "if (!portarr)" instead of "if (!$portarr)"
(and yes, I start us...
- 05:38 AM pfSense Bug #2679 (Resolved): PHP warnings in diag_states_summary.php
- When there is a lot of clients, there is a lot of these warnings in /tmp/PHP_erros.log :...
- 05:46 AM pfSense Bug #2678: disk full because of big /tmp/PHP_errors.log
- Thanks ! Can you "cherry-pick" the patch on RELENG_2_0 ?
- 05:03 AM pfSense Bug #2678 (Resolved): disk full because of big /tmp/PHP_errors.log
- I have a big /tmp/PHP_errors.log on my pfSense 2.0 machine, with line like :...
- 05:43 AM pfSense Bug #2680 (Rejected): PHP Fatal error in /tmp/PHP_errors.log
- I have this error in /tmp/PHP_errors.log... but I don't know where it comes from, and when it occurs... sorry :-/
- 07:00 AM pfSense Bug #2675 (Resolved): /tmp/.rc.prunecaptiveportal.running can be present on boot
- This morning after a crash, a /tmp/.rc.prunecaptiveportal.running is present has not been deleted (I think the crash ...
- 10:52 AM pfSense Bug #1342: kernel crash with RC1 on vmware
- for the record : the problem was solved by disabling cdrom emulation in the guest.
- 03:26 AM pfSense Feature #1831: Captive portal IPv6 support
I'm very interrested by this topic (IPv6 for CP). Do you have any plan or any schedule for this development...
Also available in: Atom