- Login: nanox
- Registered on: 08/29/2017
- Last connection: 11/06/2020
- 11:14 AM pfSense Bug #10812 (Resolved): Traffic graph shows 2X the actual traffic on VLAN interfaces.
- #3314 is back again on, as of today, latest snapshot...
- 08:59 AM pfSense Bug #9851: PHP error in logs
- I gave a look at PHP source code and I have a doubt, what is the gateway name?
- 06:15 AM pfSense Bug #9851: PHP error in logs
- It might be a permission issue, php docs about file_exists() states: ...
- 02:18 PM pfSense Feature #7618: Add support for user-supplied Host-Uniq tag and handle PADM messages in Netgraph PPPoE
- I've created a pull request -to my own branch for tests, when stable I'll pull the request- to pfSense master.
- 09:29 AM pfSense Bug #9277: MBT-4220/2220: pfSense hangs when running sysctl -a
- I'm pretty sure I experienced the same issue on 2.4.4-p1 and or 2.4.4-p2.
It did happen only for the initial few r...
- 05:57 AM pfSense Feature #8187: Gateways, allow for configuring a gatewaygroup as the default gateway. #3781
- It seems gateway ordering it's broken.
Changes are not retained after I change the order and Save in system_gateways...
- 03:48 AM pfSense Bug #9023: is_fqdn() validation
- I'm testing via System Patcher since https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3998 went into approved/needs testing an...
- 07:01 PM pfSense Feature #7618: Add support for user-supplied Host-Uniq tag and handle PADM messages in Netgraph PPPoE
- I believe it was accepted.
- 05:15 AM pfSense Bug #9023: is_fqdn() validation
- Ulterior information on this patch:
As per php.net/manual/en/filter.filters.validate.php: FILTER_VALIDATE_DOMAIN
- 05:21 AM pfSense Bug #9023 (Resolved): is_fqdn() validation
current validation doesn't follow any RFC guideline and it's pretty much broken....
Also available in: Atom