- 11:36 AM pfSense Bug #8407: FRR BGP MD5 support is broken
- I used my previous lab test from #7969 and looks like I was able to establish a BGP session w/ password OK to my aris...
- 03:43 PM pfSense Bug #7969: md5 bgp sessions fail in 2.4.0
- Can someone reopen this bug, it certainly doesn't seem like it has been resolved based on multiple people testing
- 12:56 PM pfSense Bug #7969: md5 bgp sessions fail in 2.4.0
- Attaching config files from /var/etc/frr
- 12:38 PM pfSense Bug #7969: md5 bgp sessions fail in 2.4.0
- I downloaded the new 2.4.2 and tried to get this working and still was unable to make it work.
The "Type of Pass...
- 01:08 PM pfSense Bug #7969: md5 bgp sessions fail in 2.4.0
- Here is what I see on the lab setup. Both 2.3.4 and 2.4.0.
- 05:49 PM pfSense Bug #7969: md5 bgp sessions fail in 2.4.0
- I was able to reproduce this on pfsense 2.3.4 vs 2.4.0 w/ fresh installs, running in virtual box w/ an Arista vEOS VM...
- 10:09 PM pfSense Bug #7969 (Resolved): md5 bgp sessions fail in 2.4.0
- Upgraded to 2.4.0 from 2.3.4 and my bgp sessions which were secured via TCP md5 configurations in openbgpd & the new ...
- 12:24 PM pfSense Packages Feature #7657: OpenBGPD local-as feature in neighbors context
- +1 for updating the openbgpd package so that it can support local-as.
Current package version will give me a syn...
Also available in: Atom