- Login: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/23/2017
- Last connection: 10/19/2021
- 07:24 AM pfSense Packages Bug #12475 (Pull Request Review): OpenVPN Client Export does not show certificate without private key
- When using the page https://<server>/vpn_openvpn_export.php to export an openvpn client config package only certifica...
- 03:20 AM pfSense Regression #12382: Certificate Depth checking creates OpenVPN micro-outages every time a user authenticates after 2.5.2 upgrade
- Just want to thank you Brett for the debug of the problem that unfortunately affects us as well.
Doesn't change an...
- 07:29 AM pfSense Bug #11934: IPSEC stops working on 2.5.1 running on Watchguard XTM 5
- I cannot tell if the same issue but with 2.5.1 I am experiencing a similar problem with VPN and not with the watchgua...
- 10:22 AM pfSense Bug #11427: IPSEC Status page shows Connections twice (connected and disconnected)
- We are having the same exact issue and despite I cannot provide any configuration at the moment I can provide some in...
- 02:35 AM pfSense Bug #8294: Icmp redirect doesn't use CARP IP
- Not sure it is the same thing.
I am not talking about some devices that check the src mac address, I am talking abou...
- 08:55 AM pfSense Bug #8294: Icmp redirect doesn't use CARP IP
- Bug still present in 2.4.4
- 09:13 AM pfSense Bug #8294 (Not a Bug): Icmp redirect doesn't use CARP IP
- When you configure two pfsense servers in high availability using CARP, every icmps redirect generated use the physic...
- 02:58 AM pfSense Bug #7928: LAGG interfaces lose MAC address
- You can also have the problem if you have vlans attached to the lagg interface:
1) create a new vlan
2) assign th...
- 08:54 AM pfSense Bug #7928: LAGG interfaces lose MAC address
- Have the same issue in my configuration.
Also available in: Atom