- 03:05 PM pfSense Bug #10420: Miscellaneous page with pre-existing RAM disks config can't be saved
- I did not see the behavior on another installation I upgraded today neither.
- 10:12 AM pfSense Bug #10420 (Resolved): Miscellaneous page with pre-existing RAM disks config can't be saved
- Having an installation of pfSense using RAM disks one can't save any other changes made on the System->Advanced->Misc...
- 04:24 AM pfSense Feature #1682: second MAC address for one IP address
- Just tested this on the most recent release (2.4.4-RELEASE-p3) and it is not a problem anymore to have the same IP an...
- 09:06 AM pfSense Bug #9190: host override for pfsense box DNS name does not override IP of LAN interface
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Adding multiple overrides will return multiple records, not override the previous result.
- 06:33 AM pfSense Bug #9190 (Not a Bug): host override for pfsense box DNS name does not override IP of LAN interface
- Setting up a hostoverride in _Services -> DNS Resolver -> Host Overrides_ for the name of the pfSense box itself (con...
- 11:11 AM pfSense Bug #8076 (New): User can easily apply an unusable interface configuration after restore
- When loading a configuration file from a different device (with other
NICs) to a freshly installed pfSense, it corre...
- 11:09 AM pfSense Bug #8075 (Rejected): OpenVPN binds to wrong interface with no ip on first interface
- With two WAN interfaces and with an OpenVPN server on each, bound to its
interface, there is a wrong IP assertion in...
Also available in: Atom