- Login: cmbaker82
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/07/2011
- Last connection: 05/03/2017
- 09:17 AM pfSense Bug #6318: IPsec dashboard widget causes GUI failure
- I am also seeing this on 2.3.3. Is there any known work around other than removing the ipsec widget? Maybe changing...
- 01:59 PM pfSense Feature #2456: IPSec Dashboard Widget Enhancement Request
- I've made change 'a' on one of my installs to allow setting a default tab to display. I've attached a patch file and...
- 02:25 PM pfSense Feature #2456: IPSec Dashboard Widget Enhancement Request
- I would also like to see this enhancement
- 08:26 AM pfSense Bug #1151: Outgoing pptp Traffic-Flow stops after a while
- Just updated to the latest versions the morning of 1/19 and in the afternoon, both versions introduced system lockups...
- 08:19 AM pfSense Bug #1211 (Rejected): System Lockup after upgrading from December build to January 19th builds
- After upgrading to yesterday mornings's build pfense locked up after a few hours. I then upgraded to the latest buil...
- 11:37 AM pfSense Bug #1151: Outgoing pptp Traffic-Flow stops after a while
- 2.0BETA5 Built on 1/7/11 still has this problem. My current work around is to do a constant ping to something on the...
- 10:28 AM pfSense Bug #1049: After reinstalling packages at bootup, WebUI not accessable (NanoBSD)
- Just had the problem with the gui not showing when upgrading from 2.0beta4 to beta5. after a reboot it came back up
Also available in: Atom