- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/06/2011
- Last connection: 08/16/2011
- 02:15 PM pfSense Feature #1269 (Closed): define a default end date for for new certs by CA
- This would make it easier to set up all certificates to expire on a specific day (thus simplifying the admin burden o...
- 02:12 PM pfSense Feature #1268 (New): Allow mass renewing of certs
- Im thinking of a UI that would allow checking off of all the certs to renew.
filtering by expiration date would ma...
- 02:08 PM pfSense Feature #1267 (Resolved): Show certificate expiration dates in UI
- would be handy to see when the certs will expire.
- 01:49 PM pfSense Feature #1257: Handle encypted CA private keys
- One more clarification...
I just checked and see that the private key is encrypted, so cert signing must fail since ...
- 01:35 PM pfSense Feature #1257: Handle encypted CA private keys
- Seems to be related to importing of a certificate authority.
To isolate a bit... I created an internal certificate...
- 09:41 AM pfSense Feature #1257: Handle encypted CA private keys
- the title of this bug should be "certificate file is not properly generated or saved." using internal cert auth
- 09:38 AM pfSense Feature #1257: Handle encypted CA private keys
- upon further investigation, i see that the crt was not saved.
here's a bit of the config file.
- 09:32 AM pfSense Feature #1257 (New): Handle encypted CA private keys
- when i export a certificate using
i get an empty file.
the private ...
Also available in: Atom