- 07:59 AM pfSense Bug #1649 (Rejected): Schedule is blocking outside its range instead of passing the traffic
- I did some testing with schedules. For this created a schedule to block traffic between 00:00 and 06:00 every day.
- 07:31 AM pfSense Feature #1214: Firewall Schedule Time Should Be Allowed to Straddle Midnight
- I got the same error again with 2.0-RC3 (amd64) built on Fri Jun 24 19:26:29 EDT 2011.
Could not create a schedule...
- 08:40 AM pfSense Bug #754: hifn driver and AES192 and 256
- I did the test with and without glxsb activated. There was no difference in the results.
Could it be that the hifn...
- 10:05 AM pfSense Bug #1281 (Closed): "Easy Rule: Pass this traffic" applies to phy. device and not VLAN device with name LAN
- I setup a alix 2d2 box for some pfSense 2.0RC1 tests. Used image is pfSense-2.0-RC1-4g-i386-20110214-0324-nanobsd-upg...
- 09:36 AM pfSense Bug #754: hifn driver and AES192 and 256
- I did a test with my alix 2d2 box and a vpn1411 card.
Here are the results with the fresh updated image (pfSense-2...
Also available in: Atom