- Login: hyperlumic
- Registered on: 03/20/2018
- Last connection: 06/15/2018
- 03:18 PM pfSense Bug #8569 (Not a Bug): Certificates generated using deprecated extensions
- Any certificate generated in the certificate management interface is generated with a Netscape Cert Type extension in...
- 12:37 PM pfSense Bug #8435 (New): DHCPv6 unusable in certain circumstances (US AT&T Fiber, etc.)
- pfSense's implementation of DHCPv6 prefix delegation is unusable in edge ISP configurations. AT&T Fiber in the United...
- 11:46 AM pfSense Bug #8381: Cert manager requires fields that aren't necessary
- FYI: RFC 5280 obsoletes RFC 3280, but provides the same guidance. I wasn't consistent previously, my apologies.
- 10:00 PM pfSense Bug #8381: Cert manager requires fields that aren't necessary
- Clarifying that last line:
RFC 3280 defines how the subject of a certificate or CA must be specified. Ideally, the...
- 09:46 PM pfSense Bug #8381 (Resolved): Cert manager requires fields that aren't necessary
- Attempting to generate a CA or certificate via the cert management tool in the web GUI yields the following error:
Also available in: Atom