- Login: stkfrm
- Registered on: 05/01/2018
- Last connection: 07/31/2020
- 02:47 AM pfSense Bug #7020: <Hostname> is omitted when sending logs on syslog
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> If it's a bug, it's a bug in FreeBSD -- we use their syslogd and that's how it behaves. The defa...
- 03:04 PM pfSense Bug #7020: <Hostname> is omitted when sending logs on syslog
- Idar Lund wrote:
> If this is considered as "not a bug", the web page https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Filter_Log_F...
- 02:25 PM pfSense Todo #8350: Remove clog in favor of standard syslogd or syslogd alternative with rotation via newsyslog or logrotate
- +1 on this - clog is kind of neat for the use case it addresses, but is fairly inconvenient in terms of modern log an...
- 02:11 PM pfSense Todo #1940: Integrate rSyslogd
- Another vote!
- 11:37 AM pfSense Bug #8492 (Duplicate): Enable setting PKCS#12 export password in Certificate Manager
- Several use cases exist for using an exported keypair as a .p12 archive, but are complicated by pfSense not setting a...
Also available in: Atom