- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/03/2011
- Last connection: 12/02/2019
- 04:16 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9849: NUT not starting as root? Isn't loading USB drivers?
- Ryan McCullough wrote:
> It looks like the NUT/UPS driver isn't loading the USB driver unless I pass the "-u root" p...
- 04:57 AM pfSense Bug #8859: VTI: Some third-party vendors require rightsubnet to have a mask for VTI, rather than address
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> #1 Seems to be OK but could use more confirmation. Traffic from the firewall itself still leaves...
- 03:28 PM pfSense Bug #8113: MTU setting on bridge, openvpn clients ignored
- It's not immediately clear to me what you are doing here. What interfaces make up the bridge? OpenVPN tap (layer2 end...
- 03:29 AM pfSense Bug #8120 (Resolved): Unable to disable DHCP Server on interface when DNS Resolver "DHCP Registration" is enabled
- Subject covers this pretty clearly I think, but I'll elaborate with my repro steps. I chose "all" for affected arch b...
- 03:15 AM pfSense Bug #8081: NICs malfunction
- I'm having a similar problem, which persists into 2.4.2, with igb interfaces. The problem exhibits itself for me wit...
- 11:31 AM pfSense Bug #5730: Xbox One and Windows 10 no longer open ports via UPNP
- Practically *everything* uses IGD1 spec. IGD2 is supposed to be backwards compatible, but in practice, it isn't (see...
- 05:31 AM pfSense Bug #5730: Xbox One and Windows 10 no longer open ports via UPNP
- Would it be possible to log what release of miniupnpd is in use when it fires up? I seem to remember seeing a versio...
- 02:12 AM pfSense Bug #5197 (Duplicate): WebUI: Shaper Wizard is very slow to configure on Embedded
- When walking through the Traffic Shaper Wizard (either option) on Embedded, each individual step takes longer than ex...
- 08:25 PM pfSense Bug #5054: Dynamic DNS - Route53 errors should probably be more verbose
- If it would be helpful, I can probably get you guys a test "user" on our AWS so you can poke it. We only use AWS for...
- 08:19 PM pfSense Bug #5054: Dynamic DNS - Route53 errors should probably be more verbose
- 70.60.165.x, I just submitted again.
When the password is incorrect (presumably similar error with a bad username?...
Also available in: Atom