Add improved DynDNS debugging log message. Currently, dynamic DNS HTTP API responses are not logged so it can't be determined if the API is returning an error or the PHP code is not processing the response properly. The responses can also hide authentication/authorization issues too.
- Status changed from New to Rejected
There is already a "verbose logging" checkbox on dyndns entries to do this.
I know but that verbose logging doesn't show the HTTP responses, only the request. The only way to get it the response right now is to do a tcpdump. Most services use HTTPS so it is a real pain the butt to debug.
- Status changed from Rejected to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.5.0
OK, that looks good then.
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
Also available in: Atom