New Content #11796
New Content #9369: Document remaining packages
Document the FRR Package
Add documentation for the FRR Package.
Adapt any existing Quagga and OpenBGPd documents to use FRR instead.
#3 Updated by Jim Pingle about 1 month ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
A good chunk of the documentation is up now, but it is still very much a work in progress:
- Global options and some other non-protocol-specific pages are done
- BGP is done
- OSPF/OSPF6 are still pending
- BFD will come eventually but is a lower priority
Still need to go through all the recipes and other content to find mentions of the other deprecated packages to convert.
#4 Updated by Jim Pingle about 1 month ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 70
The main FRR docs are now reasonably complete.
This includes BGP, OSPF, OSPF6, and BFD.
I still need to convert other Quagga and OpenBGPD info over to FRR yet.
#5 Updated by Jim Pingle about 1 month ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
And now the rest of it is done.
No more mentions of Quagga or OpenBGPD in the docs, other than mentions in the release notes.