IPsec status fails when many tunnels are connected
How to reproduce:
1. Set wan address 172.16.1.2/24.
2. Create IPSEC IKEv1 P1 with remote 172.16.1.3 and 11 P2 tunnels (or load attached config).
3. Go to Status\IPsec and click "connect"
You will see "Collecting IPsec status information.". After that all web interface will be responding "504 Gateway Time-out".
Updated by Jim Pingle 10 months ago
- Subject changed from IPSEC stuck on large configuration (more than 10 P2 tunnels) to IPsec status fails on large configurations
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
I'm working on optimizations for this as a part of ongoing IPsec work, should be solved soon.
Updated by Jim Pingle 4 months ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
No sign of slowness or failures with many tunnels on the IPsec status page since the fix went in. I've tested with ~20 tunnels connected and it still loads in a reasonable amount of time (~15 seconds at most).