IPsec status fails on large configurations
How to reproduce:
1. Set wan address 172.16.1.2/24.
2. Create IPSEC IKEv1 P1 with remote 172.16.1.3 and 11 P2 tunnels (or load attached config).
3. Go to Status\IPsec and click "connect"
You will see "Collecting IPsec status information.". After that all web interface will be responding "504 Gateway Time-out".
Updated by Jim Pingle 6 days ago
- Subject changed from IPSEC stuck on large configuration (more than 10 P2 tunnels) to IPsec status fails on large configurations
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
I'm working on optimizations for this as a part of ongoing IPsec work, should be solved soon.