FreeBSD default ``cron`` jobs are enabled when they should be disabled
Plus Target Version:
Somewhere in the move to FreeBSD main the default OS cron jobs in /etc/crontab got enabled. It looks like maybe in the past we had a patch that disabled them that got lost.
We don't need anything from that file anyhow, we can just overwrite it with what we need and if users want to customize things they can use the cron package or drop files in /etc/cron.d
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
built on Fri Mar 03 06:04:04 UTC 2023
/etc/crontab looks good now. Marking Resolved.
- Subject changed from Some FreeBSD default cron jobs are enabled when they should be disabled to FreeBSD default ``cron`` jobs are enabled when they should be disabled
Updating subject for release notes.
- Affected Version set to 2.7.0
Also available in: Atom