Limiter and bridge needs special handling
As reported by customers to have working limiters working with bridges its needed to have an ip on the bridge interface.
This is because the pf dummynet implementation does not consider yet this situation.
Record the bug here to fix for 2.1
There may also be some routing concerns when used on a bridge. See QYX-233317.
- Target version changed from 2.1 to 2.2
- Category changed from Traffic Shaper (ALTQ) to Limiters
- Affected Documentation 0 added
- Assignee changed from Ermal Luçi to Chris Buechler
- Target version changed from 2.2 to 2.3
- Affected Version changed from 2.0 to All
to me to review in combination with the other limiter tickets.
non-regression and uncommon issue, removing 2.2 target.
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version deleted (
not an important issue, workaround suffices for the rare situations where this is desirable.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Duplicate
Also available in: Atom