Limiters problem using Multi WAN
I found that if I set HONDUTEL as default gateway the limiter works on the WAN, what can it be?
- Target version deleted (
- Affected Version changed from 2.1 to 2.0
This is not easy to solve for 2.1 and probably will be done for 2.2.
The issue is known internally.
Ok, I have no other choice, I have to use 2 pfSense to route my IP to apply traffic limit, anyway if you think you can fix it for version 2.1 I'd appreciate it.
The only workaround for now is to add policy routes in the floating routes to direct the traffic where you want.
could you explain a little more? I've tried with floating rules and it works, but outgoing traffic going through the interface by default and should not, but if I could explain I would be grateful. Thank's
I mean, "but if you could explain" instead of "but if I could explain". Sorry
- Category changed from Traffic Shaper (ALTQ) to Limiters
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Affected Version changed from 2.0 to All
- Affected Documentation 0 added
Any news about when this bug will be dealt with ? I don't see it in the roadmap.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Duplicate
Also available in: Atom