- Login: xbipin
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/09/2009
- Last connection: 11/03/2019
- 12:37 AM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- UPVOTE - we need this feature desperately and if this isnt coming then it will be a deciding point for us to move to ...
- 12:50 AM pfSense Bug #8973: Traffic not going to Limiter queues
- using limiters with queues works fine with codel and fq_codel its just that we r not able to see it in limiter info a...
- 12:12 AM pfSense Bug #8255 (Resolved): Login page color not honoured
- Login page color is not honoured and it defaults to default blue always
- 02:39 AM pfSense Bug #8094 (Not a Bug): not able to scroll in sub menu on mobile devices
- this issue has been since long on the new web GUI where when you open it on any mobile and you want to goto any sub m...
- 10:28 AM pfSense Bug #7786: traffic shaping queue on WAN wont allow total of all child to be 100%
- i think this requires some php code changes only as the web gui doesnt allow, the shaper itself is fine with it when ...
- 05:05 AM pfSense Bug #7898: PFsense 2.4 RC 9/28/17 update - Traffic Shaper HFSC Priority field missing
- thats because HFSC doesnt use priorities
- 11:22 AM pfSense Bug #7807: sg-1000 random reboot when traffic shaping enabled
- ok ill try to get crash log again, on apu2 it crashes as soon as u enable shaping on more than 1 interface and on sg-...
- 10:37 AM pfSense Bug #7807: sg-1000 random reboot when traffic shaping enabled
- crash log attached
- 03:29 AM pfSense Bug #7807: sg-1000 random reboot when traffic shaping enabled
- i noticed it crashes and reboots when u max out any one internet line by running speedtest.net above 50mbps download ...
- 02:34 AM pfSense Bug #7807: sg-1000 random reboot when traffic shaping enabled
- sorry attached the wrong image earlier, kindly delete that
Also available in: Atom