No static IPv6 address for WAN interface in Dashboard for PPPoE+static IPv6
The IPv6 is not displayed in the Dashboard page when using a static IPv6 on WAN interface.
Steps for reproducing the issue :
- enable IPv6 support
- select PPPoE for "IPv4 Configuration Type"
- select "Static IPv6" for "IPv6 Configuration Type"
- fill an IPv6 address with 128 prefix len
- do not select any IPv6 Upstream Gateway
This issue is affecting 2.1.4-RELEASE (i386) built on Fri Jun 20 12:59:29 EDT 2014
- Status changed from New to Resolved
this was fixed at some point long ago
I am sorry but it is not fixed with pfsense 2.2.2-RELEASE
- Subject changed from No static IPv6 address for WAN interface in Dashboard to No static IPv6 address for WAN interface in Dashboard for PPPoE+static IPv6
- Category set to Interfaces
- Status changed from Resolved to New
- Affected Version set to All
Well, this does not work for the console menu either. Plus, I don't think it's limited to static IPv6. It's broken for PPPoE in general (see #3670 e.g.)
- Category changed from Interfaces to Dashboard
Also available in: Atom