Webinterface and dhcpdcrashes with 500+ static leases
I'm using pfSense 2.1.3 in a HA setup with CARP, pfsync, and dhcp failover.
I've got about 500+ static leases in my DHCP server, everytime i add or delete a lease, it takes up to 10 minutes to apply these changes or i get a time out.
Meanwhile the dhcp server isnt running, thus my clients dont get any leases.
Updated by Renato Botelho almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
I have test environments with 1000+ static mappings working perfectly on 2.1.4 and on 2.2-snapshots. You can discuss your issue on forums and mailing lists to figure out the root cause and reopen the ticket in the case it's necessary and there is a way to reproduce it.