Todo #4224: PBIs are old skool. pkg-ng is the new shiny. We need to convert pfSense to use pkg-ng.
Replace xmlrpc calls in package system
xmlrpc will be dropped, replace code that list, install and update packages to use pkg.
Packages will have a prefix 'pfSense-pkg-' and details can be obtained with pkg rquery.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
All xmlrpc calls were removed
- Subject changed from Replace xmlrpc calls to Replace xmlrpc calls in package system
- Category set to Package System
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
todo is complete, we can open bugs if it introduced any issues.
Also available in: Atom