issues adding/editing users - system_usermanager.php
When adding a new user:
1) stray "text" put in "Authorized keys" field
2) certificate is optional, should be similar to now where it only shows those fields if "create cert" is checked.
When editing a user:
3) doesn't show the cert associated with the user
4) doesn't show the group membership selection 5) doesn't fill in username, full name
Fixed bug #5028
The page was junk as originally converted. It has been re-written to work as required. Links to certificates have yet to be implemented, but that will be added once testing is complete on this version.
#3 Updated by Steve Beaver about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Chris Buechler
- Target version set to 2.3
This page was supposed to have been converted, but much of hte functionality was skipped and the display choices were not good.
It has been re-written to behave much the same as the original.
#4 Updated by Chris Buechler about 4 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Feedback to Confirmed
- Assignee changed from Chris Buechler to Steve Beaver
Item 3 is still an issue. Check testuser on your test VM, Steve. Seems like it's adding something there, but it's not showing the cert.
remainder are resolved.