Ability to set growl client's registered name and notification name
At the moment the Growl notification system in PFSense registers with the growl service using the default name 'PHP-Growl' and sends all notifications using the name 'pfSense growl alert'. It would be nice to be able to customize both of these options.
- Category set to Web Interface
- Target version set to Future
- Category changed from Web Interface to Notifications
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version changed from Future to 2.0
- Affected Version set to 2.0
Blake: please test snapshots dated April 18 or newer and report back if this is resolved.
I tested the latest snapshot and both the registration name and the notification name appear to be properly displayed by the Growl server.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom