- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/17/2010
- Last connection: 04/18/2010
- 03:24 PM pfSense Feature #519: Ability to set growl client's registered name and notification name
- I tested the latest snapshot and both the registration name and the notification name appear to be properly displayed...
- 03:22 PM pfSense Bug #518: Growl notifications do not work properly
- I tested the latest snapshot and notifications from PFSense are properly registered and Growl now displays them.
- 01:50 PM pfSense Feature #519 (Resolved): Ability to set growl client's registered name and notification name
- At the moment the Growl notification system in PFSense registers with the growl service using the default name 'PHP-G...
- 01:47 PM pfSense Bug #518 (Resolved): Growl notifications do not work properly
- Growl notices from PFSense are sent but appear to be ignored by Growl (tested using Mac OS X version 1.2 and 1.2.1hg)...
Also available in: Atom