Convert package UI pages to Bootstrap
Most packages use the pkg_edit.php page to generate a UI page from an XML file. pkg_edit.php reads the xml specifications of each field and creates HTML to implement it.
#1 Updated by Steve Beaver almost 5 years ago
Most of pkg_edit.php has been converted and the page is reasonable functional, though not complete. The output looks pleasing enough.
Input field types tested:
- radio button
- Section header
- automatic generation of an "advanced" section
- automatic generation of "Show advanced" button and functioning JS
- onclick and onchange functionality
Items NOT yet converted/created are field types that generate grouped/ordered display sections
#3 Updated by Steve Beaver almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Chris Buechler
pkg.php conversion complete
This conversion is superficial in that it simply removes hte outside table, adds Bootstrap classes to existing HTML and removes deprecated attributes.