- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/05/2012
- Last connection: 11/19/2020
- 01:23 PM pfSense Bug #10414: Very high CPU usage of pfctl and more causing very high load and a hardly usable internet connection
From what we can tell, pf is doing a ton of smp rendezvous zeroing per-CPU counters. The described "hang" s...
- 11:49 PM pfSense Feature #6960: Consider replacing ISC DHCP server with KEA DHCP
- Hey Dan, we definitely know who you guys are. We use Kea on tnsr.
- 05:43 PM pfSense Bug #7653: 3gstats.php holding open the cuaU0.3 device
- saving this for posterity
"We don't support unplugging...
- 12:56 AM pfSense Feature #9260: ssh_tunnel_shell: Disable console message output
- It’s worse than that. If I’m looking at the right source, that binary does nothing but chatter at the poor user.
- 10:00 PM pfSense Bug #8964: IPsec async cryptography advanced setting - TCP traffic not passing through
- @luke they’re not for sale yet
@clinton please be more specific
@vladimir please explain how you enabled aes-ni on ...
- 12:09 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8517: OpenConnect client
- should be a package.
pull requests accepted for review.
- 12:01 AM pfSense Bug #6929: Choosing ZFS during install results in a system that cannot mount root
- Victor Hooi wrote:
> I hit this issue as well.
> The workaround was to trigger the loader mode on bootup, then ...
- 07:42 PM pfSense Bug #8457: Packages do not remove on factory default
- Assigned to PM for future reassignment.
- 07:41 PM pfSense Bug #7604: Bug #6594 is not resolved: Waiting for Internet connection to update pkg metadata and finish package reinstallation
- Assigned to PM for further re-assignment.
Also available in: Atom