- Login: gonzopancho
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/05/2012
- Last connection: 07/20/2021
- 10:59 PM pfSense Bug #11602: Delayed packet transmission in cxgbe driver can lead to latency and reduced performance
- Navdeep wrote in
The bug was first fixed in these commits in FreeBSD 14-current and 13:
- 05:42 PM pfSense Feature #11164: Input validation to prevent setting a load balancing gateway group as default
- Seems simple enough to fix (with the message) and the GUI is misleading.
- 01:23 PM pfSense Bug #10414: Very high CPU usage of pfctl and more causing very high load and a hardly usable internet connection
From what we can tell, pf is doing a ton of smp rendezvous zeroing per-CPU counters. The described "hang" s...
- 11:49 PM pfSense Feature #6960: Consider replacing ISC DHCP server with KEA DHCP
- Hey Dan, we definitely know who you guys are. We use Kea on tnsr.
- 05:43 PM pfSense Bug #7653: 3gstats.php holding open the cuaU0.3 device
- saving this for posterity
"We don't support unplugging...
- 12:56 AM pfSense Feature #9260: ssh_tunnel_shell: Disable console message output
- It’s worse than that. If I’m looking at the right source, that binary does nothing but chatter at the poor user.
- 10:00 PM pfSense Bug #8964: IPsec async cryptography advanced setting - TCP traffic not passing through
- @luke they’re not for sale yet
@clinton please be more specific
@vladimir please explain how you enabled aes-ni on ...
- 12:09 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8517: OpenConnect client
- should be a package.
pull requests accepted for review.
- 12:01 AM pfSense Bug #6929: Choosing ZFS during install results in a system that cannot mount root
- Victor Hooi wrote:
> I hit this issue as well.
> The workaround was to trigger the loader mode on bootup, then ...
Also available in: Atom