Wizard error page not correctly formatted
I entered a wrong hostname in the configuration wizard and the attached error message appears.
The error is not bootstrap formatted. Also there's a Close button taking to nowhere.
Other than that, pressing back causes the browser to ask confirmation to re-POST page.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Lorenzo Milesi
Required page header and footer added to the error messages in setup_wizard.xml
"Back" button behavior is under review.
Thanks for finding this !
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
wizard.php updated to generate correct jquery action handlers
dedicated wizard and include file updated to correct double "Next" buttons and other display issues.
Still need to update the multi wizard
traffic_shaper_wizard_multi_all* updated and tested for correct operation/appearance
I started the wizard from the already configured pfSense I used when I opened the issue (after updating, of course).
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom